Subject: RE: [bpel4people] sub-task / routing pattern working session

Title: sub-task / routing pattern working session
Hello all,

to collect and follow up on open issues, where we still need clarification or agreement, I've attached the following file to issue BP-28:

http://www.osoa.org/jira/secure/attachment/10487/Subtasks_RoutingPatterns_OpenIssues.xls

and already entered the issues I see by now. It would be great if you could enter additional issues or comments, so we hopefully have a productive working session tomorrow.

Best regards, Hannah

Von: Petereit, Hannah [mailto:hannah.petereit@sap.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 6. Mai 2009 18:12
An: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello all,
in today's working session we agreed on an action item for everyone who participates in these sessions:
        Everyone will collect open issues / topics that still needs to be resolved until the F2F; topic list will be created offline and shared via e-mail, so  that we have it ready and can try to resolve these issues in the next working session

Please find the chat protocol of today's working session enclosed:

Dave Ings: Note that this is an informal working meeting and attendance does not count with regards to voting rights. Only those TC members who wish to work on this topic need attend.

http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC
https://sap.emea.pgiconnect.com/bpel4peoplediscussion/

Participant Code 433251

Germany, Frankfurt: +49 (0)69 7104 45497
USA, New York: +1 212 999 6675
USA/CAN +1 866 488 7955
Brazil, Sao Paulo: +55 11 3351 7063
China, Northern Region: 10800 852 1644
China, Southern Region: 10800 152 1645
France, Paris: +33 (0)1 7099 4340
India: 000 800 100 7010
Italy, Rome: +39 06 4523 0510
Japan, Tokyo: +81 (0)3 5767 9356
Singapore, Singapore: +65 6622 1189
Switzerland, Geneva: +41 (0)22 5927 700
UK, London: +44 (0)20 7153 9921
Dave Ings: I'm getting lots of nice music on the call. Oliver?
Dieter Koenig: from ibm, frank, matthias, and gerhard are not able to join today
Hannah Petereit: discussion on routing task issue: overwrite mechanisms on people activity level
Hannah Petereit: the following questions have been raised:
Hannah Petereit: q: do we need complete flexibility that allows to turn a simple task (defined as simple task w/o any routing or output aggregation) into a routing task on people activity level?

Hannah Petereit: q: do we need to enable overwrite possibilities for potential owners of routing tasks at all?
Hannah Petereit: phil & alex offered to prepare some scenarios that show to what extend they'd like to have flexibility
Alex Malek: Phil and I will come up with scenarios illustrating the various types of modifyability of the task assignments

Hannah Petereit: Dieter will work on outcome aggregation / completion behavior spec text until next time
Hannah Petereit: Everyone will collect open issues / topics that still needs to be resolved until the F2F; topic list will be created offline and shared via e-mail, so that we have it ready and can try to resolve these issues in the next working session

Hannah Petereit: Dave will extend the working session meeting series until F2F

Best regards, Hannah