Subject: BP-84: Completion behavior

Title: NEW ISSUE: Completion behavior

Assigned: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-84

From: Petereit, Hannah [mailto:hannah.petereit@sap.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2009 13:07
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bpel4people] NEW ISSUE: Completion behavior

Hello all,

as decided in today's working session on sub-tasks and routing patterns, we want to create official TC issues for the remaining open issues we've collected.

Third -

Issue: Completion behavior

Proposed by: sub-task / routing pattern working session team

Target: WS-HT

Issue Description:
Introduce a completion behavior concept & syntax that allows to define completion criteria for a task as well as effects / results when the criteria is met.

Additional remark: "Completion behavior" could be an independent concept that may not only be used by routing patterns / sub-tasks, but gets introduced for all kind of tasks -> enable scenarios where (manual) completion of simple tasks become enabled when a given criterion is met

Proposal (by Dieter König):
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200905/msg00025.html

Best regards, Hannah