Subject: AW: [bpel4people] Issue BP-69 - Supporting Batch Operations

Registergericht/Commercial Register Mannheim No HRB 350269

Diese E-Mail kann Betriebs- oder Geschäftsgeheimnisse oder sonstige vertrauliche Informationen enthalten. Sollten Sie diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, ist Ihnen eine Kenntnisnahme des Inhalts, eine Vervielfältigung oder Weitergabe der E-Mail ausdrücklich untersagt. Bitte benachrichtigen Sie uns und vernichten Sie die empfangene E-Mail. Vielen Dank.

This e-mail may contain trade secrets or privileged, undisclosed, or otherwise confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error, you are hereby notified that any review, copying, or distribution of it is strictly prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the original transmittal. Thank you for your cooperation.

Von: Gerhard Pfau [mailto:GPFAU@de.ibm.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009 20:33
An: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear TC,

please find enclosed an initial write-up for discussion during the TC meeting tomorrow preparing the resolution of issue BP-69 ("Supporting Batch Operations"). My goal for the meeting tomorrow is to gather your feedback and to agree on a list of operations we would like to enable for batch processing. The below document has my initial proposal. If we agree that that's it then as a next step we have to work out the signatures of the batch operations in the WSDL.

Please look at the changes in chapter 6.1.

Best regards,
Gerhard

Gerhard Pfau
IBM Senior Technical Staff Member
Lead Architect, Human Task Manager
Member, IBM Academy of Technology
Member,
Technical Expert Council CR
phone:
fax:
mobile:
+49-(0)7031-16-4899
+49-(0)7031-16-4890
+49-(0)160-533-6578

"Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein

Legal Information:
IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH; Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter; Geschäftsführung: Erich Baier
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

smime.p7s