Subject: Task Routing Patterns Subteam - 6/3 Working Session Minutes

anonymous morphed into Ivana Trickovic
Dieter Koenig: having trouble dialing in ... will join in a min
Alex Malek: calling in now
anonymous morphed into Ravi Rangaswamy
Hannah Petereit: what kind of issue do you face, dieter?
Dieter Koenig: cannot enter the passcode from my home phone - some tech problem i never had before
Dieter Koenig: will continue to try -- btw, i just send a consolidated proposal - contains compl criteria & result aggr as discussed two weeks ago
Dave Ings: ok dieter we are going to start now .... keep trying
Hannah Petereit: http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-82
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-83
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-84
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-85
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-86
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-87
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-88
Dave Ings: Ravi and Gerhard to work on 85
Dave Ings: Issue 82 will fall our of others; no need to assign to anyone
Dave Ings: Alex, Dieter and Ravi will collaborate on 83; we need determine scope of issue resolution
Dave Ings: Issue 84 proposal should be reviewed by TC but the subteam in particular
Dieter Koenig: 84 proposal - http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200906/msg00006.html#
Dieter Koenig: all members of this subgroup - please have a look at it
Dave Ings: Issue 86 will be assigned to Oliver but doesn't need to be further addressed prior to issue 85 resolution
Dave Ings: Hannah to take a second look at whether issue 87 is still needed
Dave Ings: Issue 88 to be assigned to Gerhard, Oliver will partner
Dave Ings: Issue 87 to be assigned to Dieter assisted by Hannah
Dave Ings: (we concluded issue 87 really is valid)
Dave Ings: meeting adjourned

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com