Subject: BPEL4People - Wednesday Dinner Reservation

Hi,

I have made dinner reservations for Wednesday evening at Rue 57, a popular & mid-priced (by NY standards) bistro that I frequent regularly and that I think you'll enjoy.

Rue 57 is on the south-east corner of 57th and 6th, a 5 minute walk from the meeting location , The reservation is for eleven people at 7 PM.

Because of the size of the group I had to give them my credit card number to make the reservation. Wednesday morning I'll do another roll call and reconfirm with the restaurant.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings