Subject: BPEL4People F2F Logistics / Agenda Outline

Here's the outline of how I suggest we organize our time at the F2F.

Given our schedule goals, and given this is planned to be our final F2F, the overall goal for the F2F is to resolve all outstanding issues, including the task routing issues, modulo routine editorial work. If we accomplish that goal we'll be in good shape to achieve our goal of formal standardization by January 2010.

1. Welcome / Review Meeting Logistics

Facility details: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200906/msg00014.html

Each morning from 9 to 12 we'll use the phone bridge (number below) to allow Ivana and Hannah to dial in. If there is demand we can also use the phone bridge in the afternoons. SAP has provided emeeting facilities so as needed we can share slides in real time - the URL is below.

Lunch will be provided each day at approximately noon.

The group dinner is at Rue 57 at 57th and 6th Wednesday at 7 PM. We need to reconfirm attendance Wednesday morning.

2. Roll call, assignment of initial minute taker, agenda review

Customarily, each minute taker takes minutes for 1/2 a day. I suggest we continue with this custom.

3. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200906/msg00018.html

4. CD 4 Review and Vote

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200906/msg00004.html

5. Discuss Issues

General Issues

Gerhard - revised proposal

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-69
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200906/msg00015.html

Alireza - revised proposal

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-73

Alex/Phil - revised proposal

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-79
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200906/msg00012.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200906/msg00013.html

Task Routing Patterns Issues

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-28 (Ravi, root issue)

http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-82 (Martin)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-83 (Alex, Dieter, Ravi)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-84 (Dieter, proposal at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200906/msg00006.html)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-85 (Ravi, Gerhard, keystone issue)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-86 (Oliver, dependent on resolution of BP-85)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-87 (Dieter, Hannah)
http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-88 (Gerhard, Oliver)

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Emeeting location: https://sap.emea.pgiconnect.com/bpel4people/

Schedule

· 4/15 Publish CD 3 (includes all issues applied as of 3/31)
· 6/1 Publish CD 4 (includes all issues other than task routing patterns)
· 7/15 Publish CD 5 (includes task routing patterns)
· 7/15 - 8/1 Prepare PRD 1
· 8/01 Publish PRD 1
· 8/01 - 10/01 PRD 1 Review Period (60 days)
· 9/1 - 10/1 Prepare PRD 2 (partially overlaps with PRD 1 comment period)
· 10/01 Publish PRD 2
· 10/1 - 10/15 PRD 2 Review Period (15 days)
· 10/15 - 11/01 Prepare CS
· 11/01 Publish CS
· 1/15 (2010) OASIS Specification Approved

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings