Subject: BPEL4People LOA Requests

Hi, a note on attendance and voting rights as we move into the summer vacation season ...

Note that with weekly meetings, if you take a two week vacation you will miss two consecutive meetings and hence lose voting rights. The way to avoid this is to send me a note requesting a Leave of Absence prior to your absence. I will note all such requests in the next TC minutes.

Technically you are entitled to only one LOA per year without reference to the TC. However other than noting the requests in the minutes as they arrive in my inbox, I do not track cumulative LOA requests.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings
----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 2009/06/23 11:13 AM -----

Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA

bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org

2009/06/22 11:12 AM

[bpel4people] Revised BPEL4People TC Meeting Schedule

Hi,

It will be a day or so until I can get F2F minutes published. However in the meantime for the benefit of members who were not at the F2F I wanted to mention that the TC agreed to begin meeting weekly for 60 minutes (versus bi-weekly for 90 minutes). The reason for the change is to accelerate completion of the specification. The start time of the meeting is unchanged - 11 AM ET.

Wednesday 6/24 was (is) our next regularly scheduled TC meeting and as per the above it will be 60 minutes long. When I get a chance I'll adjust the calendar in Kavi to reflect the above decision.