Subject: RE: [bpel4people] 7/8 BPEL4People TC - Draft Minutes

Possible error in the minutes wrt BP-117. The minutes state:

  Frank Leymann: BP-117 - discussed by Dieter
  Frank Leymann: Dieter moves to open, Alireza seconds -unanimously opened
  Frank Leymann: Disussion started to resolve it immediately
  Frank Leymann: Dieter moves to resolve as proposed in JIRA, Alirez seconds - unanimously closed

I believe that the intention was to move to "resolve" and not "close" BP-117.

From: Dave Ings [ings@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 17:30
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bpel4people] 7/8 BPEL4People TC - Draft Minutes

Here are the draft minutes. I have summarized the agreements re assignments and target dates from the last two TCs. There have been quite a few, so please double check that I haven't made an error (and if possible please let me know this week before I leave on vacation - but as I mentioned today there WILL be a TC on 7/15). As of today, all open issues have owners, and almost all have agreed to target dates - we're making good progress!

We seemed to have forgotten to assign an owner for BP-111. I took the liberty of assigning it to Alex given the issue. If this is not right, we can revise it.

(See attached file: BPEL4People TC Meeting Minutes 2009-07-08.pdf)

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings