Subject: RE: [bpel4people] August 12th TC Cancelled

Enjoy the time off …

From: Dave Ings [mailto:ings@ca.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 14:51
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bpel4people] August 12th TC Cancelled

So the TC can plan ahead ...

I will be on vacation the week of August 10th. While I've chaired the TC on previous occasions when I've been out of the office, on this occasion I'd prefer not to. Therefore with the TCs indulgence I'm hereby cancelling the 8/12 TC. I'll note the cancellation in Kavi.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings