Subject: [bpel4people] BP-105 Proposal-Discussion

The attached document is not meant as a final or complete proposal but an outline of some potential solutions to the existing behavior of the parent/children state transition correlations. The document also lists a number of open questions which I hope we can discuss during today’s meeting.

Best regards,

Alireza

Bp-105-Proposal.docx