Subject: [bpel4people] BP-118 Proposal - Task Type vs. Task Definition

All,

                Since TaskType is the normative term for a value of the enumeration TASK|NOTIFICATION, we should use ‘task definition’ for the places in the spec that refer to different contents for a htd:task element.  On review, I have found two locations that need updates in the WS-HumanTask specification.

Proposal:

Change the following two references in WS-HumanTask:

Caption for figure 2, section 1.1:

Task Types Deployed in Task Processor => Task Definitions Deployed in Task Processor

Section 3.1:

Business administrators play the same role as task stakeholders but at task type level => Business administrators play the same role as task stakeholders but at the task definition level.

Thanks,

Phil