Subject: [bpel4people] BP-109 Proposal - Lean Task - Lean tasks in the archoverview

All,
        Phil and I have gone back and forth on whether lean tasks should be in the arch overview. We're a little bit gated on the outcome of BP-111 (support for register, unregister). If there was support for Register in WS-HT, removing the Lean Tasks text from the arch overview would make it a bit confusing since line 313 discusses that each task has its own port type, and that "deployment" is out of scope. In the case Register is not added to the spec, the text around line 313 would still need a little bit of clarification, since it currently precludes the Lean Task scenario.

Our current thinking is that it would be best to postpone moving on this issue until BP-111 is resolved. We're interested to hear what other TC members think during today's call.

Thanks,
alex