Subject: 10/28 BPEL4People TC Will Be Held

There is apparently some confusion as to whether or not the TC will be held this Wednesday 10/28. The answer is yes it will be. There is (will be) two issues to discuss:

1. Ivana's proposal: http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/200910/msg00016.html

2. Proposed conformance text (issue to be opened).

If we put these two issues to bed then (Luc has agreed) that the approved CS can be referred to the editing committee for checking against the quality checklist http://docs.oasis-open.org/templates/QAChecklistV2.html with the expectation that as soon as that exercise is complete we'd approve it as the PRD candidate and send it to OASIS staff.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings