Subject: Re: [bpel4people] Sample RIDDL File

Hi everyone,

   I suggest that you look at the most recent spate of public reviews to see the Namespace documents. Namespace documents are required for all http namespaces; rather than a useless descriptor with no way to find out what the schema or spec actually is, it identifies each of the main components, their stage, and the location where they can be downloaded.

  More information can be found in the Naming Guidelines here:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/namingGuidelines/resourceNaming.html#NamespaceDesign
and on the W3C site here: http://www.w3.org/TR/webarch/#namespace-document

  And in the Cover Pages: http://xml.coverpages.org/rddl.html

  From the ebXML Messaging and Profiles specs:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ns/ebms/v3.0/profiles/200707
http://docs.oasis-open.org/ebxml-msg/ns/ebms/v3.0/profiles/200707

 From the Codelist spec:
http://docs.oasis-open.org/codelist/ns/ContextValueAssociation/1.0/

Hopefully the TC will find these resources helpful.

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.