Subject: Submission of B4P CD-05 Rev4 / WS-HT CD-05 Rev11 for orconsideration as CD-06

TC Members,

On behalf of the Editors, I’m pleased to submit to the TC the BPEL4People Committee Draft 05, Revision 04 and WS-HT Committee Draft 05, Revision 11 specifications for review. The summary of changes is outlined below.  Please find posted to OASIS Kavi at http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/download.php/34946/Rev158.zip. This archive contains:

1.       Redlined versions of the specs, and

2.       All current XML Schema and WSDL documents

We are submitting these specs to the TC for review and a subsequent vote to approve these drafts are Committee Draft 06. If approved CD-06 is intended to become Public Review Draft 01.

To this end and with the goal to obtain early feedback on CD-06 and PRD-01 (assuming no changes are required before approval of CD-06) I have prepared draft versions of these documents and posted them to http://wsbpel4people.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wsbpel4people/Specifications/ForReviewDrafts/?pathrev=160. The PRD-01 package incorporates MSWord, HTML and PDF formatted specifications. When approved by the TC, these specs will be posted to Kavi and PRD-01 submitted to OASIS to start Public Review of our specifications.

Regards,

Luc

Luc Clément, Active Endpoints

Chair of the BPEL4People Editing Sub-Committee on behalf of the SC.

-----

The following revisions have been made to CD-05 since its approval:

B4P Spec:

CD-05-rev0

2009-07-15

Luc Clément

Committee Draft  5

CD-05-rev1

2009-08-08

Luc Clément

Editors update

CD-05-rev2

2009-09-28

Dieter König

Issue 125

CD-05-rev3

2009-10-22

Dieter König

Issue 129

XML artifacts copied back to appendix

CD-05-rev4

2009-11-01

Luc Clément

Issue 131

OASIS Spec QA Checklist updates

WS-HT Spec:

CD-05-rev0

2009-07-15

Luc Clément

Committee Draft 5

CD-05-rev1

2009-07-15

Luc Clément

Issue 117

CD-05-rev2

2009-07-18

Dieter König

Issue 100, 112, 115

Issue 79 revisited: task/leanTask schema

CD-05-rev3

2009-08-06

Dieter König

Issue 88, 101, 102, 113, 116, 119, 120, 121, 123, 124

CD-05-rev4

2009-08-08

Luc Clément

Issue 91, 92, 94, 95

CD-05-rev4

2009-08-12

Ravi Rangaswamy

Issue 97, 108

CD-05-rev5

2009-08-24

Ravi Rangaswamy

Issue 90, 118

CD-05-rev6

2009-09-02

Ivana Trickovic

Issue 83, 114; ws-humantask.xsd updated accordingly

CD-05-rev7

2009-09-09

Ralf Mueller

Issue 104