Subject: 12/2 BPEL4People TC Tentatively Cancelled

Hi,

As you've no doubt seen, late last week (when he should have been enjoying his Thanksgiving holiday!) Luc resubmitted our PRD 1 to OASIS having made the formatting changes requested by OASIS staff. As of this writing neither he nor I have heard from OASIS staff concerning the revision, nor whether they really want 8 namespace documents (seems unlikely to me, but ...) versus the two we previously supplied.

That being the case, it is very unlikely that we will not meet this week as scheduled. However I would like to hold off cancelling until ~24 hours in advance (i.e. Tuesday noon ET) just in case Mary gets back to us and we have some work to do.

So expect a follow-up note from me on Tuesday ... Dave.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings