Subject: Next BPEL4People Meeting

Happy New Year everyone!

This is a reminder that the first B4P meeting of the year is scheduled for January 20th. Our first Public Review ends on February 13th, and to date we have not received any comments (see http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bpel4people-comment ).

If we do not receive any comments by January 20th I will likely cancel the meeting and we'll reconvene two weeks later on February 3rd.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings