Subject: Fw: 2/3 BPEL4People Meeting Cancelled - Reschedule on 2/10?

Based on the feedback I've received it appears that almost everyone can attend a special (extra) meeting on 2/10.

So we WILL hold the TC on 2/10, usual time of day and telecon number. Ivana is able to attend on 2/10 but not 2/17 so I'll prioritize her new issues highest on 2/10.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings
----- Forwarded by Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM on 2010/02/01 03:40 PM -----

From: Dave Ings/Toronto/IBM
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Date: 2010/01/28 02:00 PM

Our next BPEL4People meeting is scheduled for 2/3. Unfortunately that conflicts with the first day of the OASIS Board of Directors F2F and since I sit on the board I'm going to have to cancel our 2/3 meeting. My apologies.

Our Public Review 1 ends on Feb 13th and while we haven't received any public comments as you've no doubt seen Ivana has submitted a number of minor comments that we'll need to address. I believe Dieter opened one or two as well.

So we have two options - (1) convene an extra meeting on Wed 2/10 (same time), or (2) wait until the next regularly scheduled meeting on 2/17. I vote for (1) since I believe most members of the committee are keen to wrap this project up. If we meet on 2/10, we can do an initial pass over all the proposed resolutions and then wrap everything up on 2/17 and get PRD 2 out.

So ... could those of you who CANNOT make an extra meeting on 2/10 let me know and I'll make a scheduling decision based on the responses ... thanks.