Subject: BPEL4People TC - 3/31 Agenda

Here's the agenda for the 3/31 TC meeting.

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Alex, Ralf, and Krasimir

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201003/msg00004.html

3. Review Action Items

None.

4. Discuss Issues

We will discuss Mark Ford's PRD 2 comments and decide what action we should take to address them. Dieter has prepared an analysis of Mark's comments that he will present to the TC. Depending on the discussion, we may need to open one or more issues to deal with Mark's comments or we may be able to directly refer the comments to the editing subcommittee. I would suggest that if it is reasonable, we should avoid initiating a third public review cycle.

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201003/msg00007.html

Dieter's analysis will be sent as a separate email.

5. AOB

We should discuss next steps following disposition of Mark's comments. In particular the normal practise in OASIS is to seek approval as a full OASIS standard without further delay, but the decision to do so must be made by the TC and is not automatic.

6. Editing Subcommittee Meeting

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,