Subject: TC Electronic Ballot

AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!

According to http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#voting

A motion to open an electronic ballot must be made in a TC meeting unless the TC has adopted a standing rule to allow this motion to be made on the TC’s general email list. When such a rule has been adopted, motions made on the mail list must also be seconded and discussed on that list.

and while Martin suggested last TC we handle BP-144's resolution via an electronic ballot we did not pass a formal motion. Nor do we have a standing rule allowing same. (I suspected trying to change our habits was going to run into unanticipated glitches!)

So unless I'm missing something (if so please speak up) we will have to conduct the vote on Dieter's proposed resolution next TC.

So **please** review Dieter's proposed resolution well in advance of the next TC so that if any tweaks are required the editors can make them in advance so that we'll have a vote ready PRD 3 candidate next TC.

Here are Dieter's most recent emails on this proposal:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201003/msg00011.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201003/msg00012.html

Thanks ... Dave.

Regards, Dave Ings,