Subject: BPEL4People TC - 4/14 Agenda

Here's the agenda for the 4/14 TC meeting. With a bit of luck it will be a short one! :-)

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Alex, Ravi and Ivana

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201003/msg00013.html

3. Review Action Items

None.

4. Discuss Issues

The goal of today's meeting is approve our third public review draft. I suggest we proceed with three distinct motions as follows.

1. We pass a motion to accept Dieter's (previously discussed) resolution to issue http://www.osoa.org/jira/browse/BP-144

Proposed resolution:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201003/msg00011.html
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201003/msg00012.html

2. We pass a motion to designate CD 7 Rev 1 CD 8. Note the editors have pro-actively applied BP-144 to this draft.

3. We pass a motion to designate CD 8 as our third public review candidate and to ask OASIS TC admin to launch the review with a 15 day review period.

5. AOB

Discuss when to next meet - May 5th (chair proposes) or May 12th (regularly scheduled meeting)?

6. Editing Subcommittee Meeting

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: +1 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: +1 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,