Subject: Re: [bpel4people] Groups - Approved CD-08 / PRD-03 of B4P/WSHT v1.1 Specifications (cd-08.zip) uploaded

Thanks Luc,

  A couple things. First, I need a separate request for each specification. Please see my note to Chairs here:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/chairs/201002/msg00000.html

  More importantly, however, any and all formal actions must be based on documents uploaded to the official TC repository (i.e. Kavi). See http://tools.oasis-open.org/.

Thanks,

Mary