Subject: RE: [bpel4people] May 5th BPEL4People TC - New PRD 3 Vote

I’ve posted CD-09 of BPEL4People 1.1 and WS-HumanTask 1.1 to the following respective locations for the TC’s consideration and approval:

1.        http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/download.php/37541/bpel4people-cd-09.zip

2.       http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/download.php/37542/wsht-cd-09.zip

To assist your review, please find redlined markups for each of these CDs respectively at:

1.        http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/download.php/37543/B4P-CD-07-CD-09-Diffs.docx

2.       http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/download.php/37545/WSHT-CD07-CD09-Diffs.docx

Next steps:

1.        Approval of BPEL4People 1.1 CD-09 and WS-HumanTask 1.1 CD-09

2.       Pass a motion to accept CD-09 of these specs as PRD-03

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints, Inc