Subject: WS-HumanTask Committee Spec Ballot Motion

Hi,

Our BPEL4People PRD 4 is now officially over, and as expected there were no comments received, see:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201006/msg00019.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/bpel4people-comment/

Therefore I would like to move the following motion. Could Luc please second the motion and then I'll set up a Web ballot for it. As I am on vacation next week I will set up the Web ballot to complete on Friday July 23rd (10 days, 3 more than required). Note there will be separate motions and ballots for BPEL4People and WS-HumanTask.

Motion: All comments from public reviews having been addressed, the BPEL4people TC moves to ask TC Admin to initiate and conduct a formal ballot to approve WS-HumanTask CD10 / PRD4 as referenced in

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201006/msg00019.html
http://docs.oasis-open.org/bpel4people/ws-humantask-1.1-spec-cd-10.pdf

as an OASIS Committee Specification. There is no Designated Cross Reference Change request associated with this motion.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings