Subject: BPEL4People TC - 8/11 Agenda

Here's the agenda for the 8/11 TC meeting. I anticipate the meeting will be 30 minutes or less.

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

According to the chair's notes, the minute taker candidates are Krasimir, Phil and Martin.

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201006/msg00012.html

3. Review Action Items

None.

4. Discuss Issues

None.

5. AOB

The chair proposes the TC will discuss these related questions:

1. Is there consensus that we should seek OASIS Standard status as soon as our CS ballots pass?

2a. If so, which TC members are able to provide "statements of use" as per definition (ai) and section 3.4 of the OASIS Process, see

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php

2b. If not, or if (the minimum required ) three statements of use are not immediately available, then what should happen in the interim and what should be the decision factors about when the TC would proceed beyond CS.

6. Editing Subcommittee Meeting

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: +1 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: +1 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,