Subject: Re: [bpel4people] 3/16 BPEL4People TC Meeting Reminder

Participants in the CET time zone: note that this is Mar 16 at >> 16:00 CET <<.

US starts daylight saving time on Mar 13, Central Europe on Mar 27.

Kind Regards

Dieter Koenig

Senior Technical Staff Member, WebSphere BPM Architecture, Standardization, Integration Quality Assurance
IBM Software Group, Application and Integration Middleware Software
WSS Business Process Solutions

Phone: +49-7031-16-3426  IBM Deutschland
E-Mail: dieterkoenig@de.ibm.com  Schönaicher Str. 220
 71032 Böblingen
 Germany

IBM Deutschland Research & Development GmbH / Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Martin Jetter
Geschäftsführung: Dirk Wittkopp
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Böblingen / Registergericht: Amtsgericht Stuttgart, HRB 243294

From:        Dave Ings <ings@ca.ibm.com>
To:        bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Date:        10.03.2011 17:49

Hi everyone,

This is a reminder that in order to keep our TC alive we need to meet periodically and that the next meeting is scheduled for Wednesday 3/16 11 AM ET as per:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/calendar.php

Please plan on attending so we can achieve quorum. Send me any agenda items you'd like to discuss.

Thanks ... Dave.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com