Subject: 3/16 BPEL4People TC Meeting Agenda - 11 AM ET

Hi everyone,

I have not received any requests for agenda items, therefore it will be a short meeting as per the following agenda. Including the Chair there are 16 voting members so quorum is 9 - please try to attend so we can reach quorum. I would anticipate the subsequent meeting to be scheduled in mid-September (six months hence).

Would EU members please note that North America has switched to DST and we are keeping the 11 AM ET start time.

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

Given the spareness of the agenda, Dave volunteers to take minutes.

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201010/msg00002.html

3. Review Action Items and Discuss Issues

None.

4. AOB

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: +1 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: +1 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,