Subject: BPEL4People TC - 9/14 11 AM ET Draft Agenda

Here's the draft agenda for the 9/14 BPEL4People TC meeting.

To achieve quorum we need 8 voting members so please try to attend - I anticipate the meeting will be 30 minutes or less.

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

Dave will volunteer to take minutes today.

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201103/msg00005.html

3. Review Action Items

None.

4. Discuss Issues

None.

5. AOB

This fall OASIS will publish a revision of its process so that even if a TC is closed, if necessary another (future) TC can be created to conduct maintenance on the first TC's deliverables, with all the original IPR obligations intact. This opens the door to closing the BPEL4People TC so that we don't have to conduct these "heartbeat" TC meetings every six months.

The earliest we could do this would be the next regularly scheduled meeting - March 2012 - but the chair would like to introduce this idea and get feedback from the B4P TC members.

Telecon Information

North American toll-free number: +1 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: +1 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC

Regards, Dave Ings,