Subject: list of issues

Attached is a list of defects/enhancement compiled by myself and some colleagues. The list is generated from an internal issue tracker and represents a number of small problems encountered with the schemas. There are a few more serious issues I'd like to raise related to the coordination protocol but I don't have these documented yet. If there is consensus to move forward to fix issues then I'm happy to invest the time to document the other issues.

--
Mark Ford
MIT Lincoln Laboratory