Subject: Re: [bpel4people] 4/11 BPEL4People TC Meeting - Need to Reschedule

I have a preference for #1, #2 doesn't work for me.

Kind regards,

Gershon Janssen

On 4 apr. 2012, at 20:09, Dave Ings <ings@ca.ibm.com> wrote:

Hi folks,

Unfortunately I am triple booked on 4/11 and so something has to give. My suggestions are, in order of preference:

1. Move meeting up half an hour to 10:30 AM ET / 4:30 PM CET and shorten to 30 minutes.
2. Reschedule meeting to one week later on 4/18 (I'll have only two bookings to sort out <g>)

Please let me know if you have a *strong* preference for 1 or 2. I'll pick the least disruptive based on replies. Default selection is #1.

I am guessing we'll be meeting more frequently in the near future. If that is true, we will have to find a new time. That is because some TC members (including me) are members of the OMG Case Management submission team which meets in the historical BPEL4People time slot. Let's worry about this if/when we agree to meet more frequently.

Regards, Dave Ings,
Emerging Software Standards
Email: ings@ca.ibm.com
Yahoo Messenger: dave_ings