Subject: RE: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 5/29 Agenda

Dave and TC members,

I have a conflict at 11:00 US ET but could join the call at 11:30. My updates reflect Mark Ford’s recommendations (with a few changes) and are self-evident. Please proceed without me, or if you prefer we could postpone the call to 11:30 on Tue 29 May or to 11:00 on Tue 5 Jun.

Sorry for this last minute requests – US Memorial Day shifted my schedule.

Luc

Luc Clément

Active Endpoints

From: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Dave Ings
Sent: Monday, May 28, 2012 11:49 AM
To: bpel4people@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [bpel4people] BPEL4People TC - 5/29 Agenda

Here's the agenda for the 5/29 11 AM ET TC meeting. Suggestions welcome.

1. Roll call, assignment of today's minute taker, agenda review

Dave Ings will take minutes.

FYI Matthias Kloppman has withdrawn from active participation in the TC. At his request I have downgraded his status from voting member to member.

2. Review and approval of the previous TC minutes

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201205/msg00000.html

3. Errata Resolution Review

Luc Clement and/or Mark Ford to present/discuss the proposed errata resolutions:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/bpel4people/email/archives/201205/msg00003.html

4. AOB

Telecon Information - Alternate Tuesdays 11 AM ET

North American toll-free number: +1 866-245-5059
European toll-free number: (00)-800-4444-1010
International number: +1 416-343-2607
Conference ID: 2388736

Informal chat room:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/bpel4people-TC