bt-interop message

Subject: [BTP: Interop] Introduction

I would like to welcome you to the interoperability and conformance
sub-group for BTP.  I wanted us to get settled into the other groups before
getting started.

I believe our charter is to:

	The Interoperability and Conformance Sub-Group will work in BTP to
	develop and apply a test suite that validates that independently
	developed peers can interoperate using BTP.  Consideration
	will be given to verifying compliance with other protocols in
	which BTP will interface.

I would like to suggest that we plan to do an interoperability demonstration
at the last f2f meeting.  What I have in mind is:

	- Members of BTP submit possible implementation scenarios
		Cutoff date:  6/12
	- Members of BTP/Interop select scenarios in which
	  multiple vendors can participate in the interop test
		Selection:  During 6/18 European meeting
	- Interoperability test
		Date:  7/18-19 F2F
		Feedback to BTP

I believe that the 7/18-19 F2F will leave room for us to provide feedback in
time for OASIS requirements.

I would like a volunteer to help with the conformance aspects.

This is a starting point.  Please feel free to add to the discussion.

Below is my full contact information if you need anything.

	Thanks!

	Mark

------------------------------------
INTERWOVEN,INC.