bt-interop message

Subject: [Interop] Demonstration

Based on response to date and the compressed schedule of the specification
development, I think we should move formally to providing separate company
BTP demonstrations.  We have heard formally from Mark Potts (Talking Blocks)
and Mark Little (HP Arjuna Labs) and they are in a position to show a
demonstration.  I know that Alastair Green (Choreology) has posted a
demonstration on-line.

To complete this task, I suggest that these three companies submit before
the final f2f to be held later this month:

- A description of your BTP demonstration
- Discussion on portions of the specification that are useful
- Discussion on implementation challenges for the specification

I ask Pal allocate time from the schedule for us to see demonstrations and
to discuss implementation challenges as a group so that we can learn and
improve.

	Thanks,

	Mark