bt-messaging message

Subject: Re: FW: Action Items for the BT Messaging

> > 1) How do we addrress the component of each participant that take part of
> > the protocol.

I am not sure I understand this, but I guess you are referring to how to
identify the endpoint to send the message to?

Assuming SOAP as the treansport, I would guess that BTP processors would
be an intermediary in the message path. (Is this a valid assumption?) If
it is an intermediary then, we could use SOAP's actor (and
maybe mustUnderstand) to identify the BTP processor.

> > 2) How to infect an application message related in the cohesion.
> >    There need to be a Context to be carried with the application message
> > that
> >    contains the relevant information.
Again assuming our transport is SOAP (which would include ebXML), then we
could put all the context information in the Headers. Each
intermediary/participant can add new header elements and route it to the

manish