bt-messaging message

Subject: Let's get to work

We only have a couple of weeks to produce a draft of the concrete messages
in BTP. Fortunately, we have the excellent work on abstract messages to
build on.

http://www.choreology.com/OASIS/mailglitch/2001-06-01.OASIS.BTP.abstractmess
ages.DRAFT.1.pdf

I propose we start by putting together a quick straw-man SOAP binding of the
abstract messages.

James