bt-messaging message

Subject: RE: Let's get to work

In today's informal BTP meeting at San Francisco, I was assigned with
the task of writing the WSDL interfaces of the actors. I guess this will
have to be done closely with the effort to map the message set down to
SOAP.

--
Dr. Savas Parastatidis
Senior Software Engineer - Hewlett Packard Arjuna Labs