bt-models message

Subject: bt models - notes on requirements and sequence diagrams

We are bringing the two attached documents into the meeting today.

Some details of the sequence diagrams were determined by the drawing program
which insisted on doing some things I didn't really want it to (like ()
after every message). I'll sort that out later, but you can probably get the
drift.

Peter and Alastair

Peter Furniss
Choreology Ltd

email:  peter.furniss@choreology.com
phone:  +44 20 7670 1679
direct: +44 20 7670 1783
13 Austin Friars, London EC2N 2JX

SequenceDiagrams_ch_3apr.pdf

2001-04-03.Choreology.Note on Requirements and Scope.pdf