bt-models message

Subject: verbatim notes from London bt models meeting

Attached are my contemporaneous notes from the London meeting, which I
digested and I hope clarified for the summary. I sent them to the attendees
at the end of the meeting and Sazi has made some clarifications ( tagged
>>>) on what he said.  Mark has suggested I circulate them more generally so
as to coalesce rather than divide discussions. (see my next message)

Be warned that the notes tended to get missed if I got very involved in the
discussion !

Peter

Peter Furniss
Choreology Ltd