bt-models message

Subject: RE: F2f meeting

The intent at the meeting was to emphasize that BTP can be used to
coordinate web services. The specific example that was taken out was
possibly incorrect but that is just incidental. What we agreed to is to
either

- change the wording on the existing (politically and technically) correct
examples to emphasize the concept of web services
- or to change the removed web services example so it is technically correct
and can be put back.

Pal