bt-models message

Subject: RE: interposition requirements

> Mark,
> Looks like we agreed on most of the issues here! Lets read Peters doc
> (requirement doc), I am sure it will further clarify the issues.

I haven't made appreciable changes based on the ongoing interpostion
argument - mostly I just merged the original document and Pal's summary,
plus some tidy-ups.  There is some further work to be done though.  I
mentioned the need for  something on the potential separation of concerns
(interfaces ?) on the client side in the covering note - that would seem to
partly line-up with the concerns here.

I believe a fundamental of the whole approach is that from the viewpoint of
the inter-party protocol (counting both the application messages augmented
by the context, and the btp messages themselves) we do not know, cannot
require and cannot forbid any particular structuring or even distribution of
the entities involved. We have identifiable roles/interfaces and (for the
btp messages at least), addresses.  Anything else is behind the screens.

Peter