bt-models message

Subject: A suggestion for comments for the docs.

Thanks Peter!

Folks,
Since the requirement doc is now becoming more like a draft version, do you
think we should start to use a more structured way for commenting the
documents?

For example, the following is the format used by the ebXML technical
committees for commenting (positive or negative) on their docs which is
published with line numbers:

	1. Line Range the comment is against

	2. Comment

	3. Rational for the comment

	4. Suggestion for change

It makes very easy to follow the comments (specially on the conf calls),
and saves bandwidth and space since a text based e-mail will take much less
bandwidth then sending the docs (pdf or word etc.) back and forth.. And
collection of these comments can create a good history of the docs. What do
you think?

--Sazi