bt-models message

Subject: BTP and WSDL

Dear all,

It's been some time now that I promised to write something about WSDL. I
am sorry for the delay. I only hope that it's not to late to include
this in your discussion. (I hope you're having fun in London. Atlanta is
really sunny and pleasant).

The purpose of this document is to give you an idea on why we need to
define the interfaces of the BTP actors in WSDL. It is my belief that
just the SOAP binding will not be enough to create interoperable
applications.

Due to time limitations, I have not been able to really expand on the
subject.

Regards,
--
Dr. Savas Parastatidis
Senior Software Engineer - Hewlett Packard Arjuna Labs

Notes on WSDL.pdf