bt-security message

Subject: RE: Let us start meeting

Hi all,

	We will *not* meet this week - public holidays in UK et al. I still haven't
heard from all about a good day. Let us wait for a few more days and then
decide on a day (most probably Fridays, bi-weekly - unless somebody has some
violent disagreement ;-)) and time (most probably 9:00 AM PST) to meet.

	cheers

	AG, thanks for bringing it up.