bt-security message

Subject: solicitation for BTP security requirements

Currently we have the start of an issues paper for BTP security.
Seems like time to get the security requirements down so we can
agree on what we're addressing.

I'm willing to accept brain dumps and then structure the input
into a document.  Anyone have any input?

=bill

William Z Pope                                    Bowstreet
+1 603 559 1538                           One Harbour Place
bpope@bowstreet.com                 Portsmouth NH 03801 USA