Subject: RE: suggestions for charter

Peter et al,

	For document formats, my suggestion is to use the format of one of the
ebXML documents. Here is a couple of pointers -
http://lists.ebxml.org/archives/ebxml-regrep/200103/msg00108.html. If you
want, I can make a template out of them.

	On a similar note, is anybody doing our team page ? I have the template
(from Eve Mailer) for the SAML page
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/security/index.shtml) which we could
reuse.

	cheers