Subject: RE: [bt-spec] Messaging issues

I would propose an approach, where we allow 3 kinds of bindings:

Alternative 1:

sender --> HTTP req + SOAP + BTP "req" --> receiver
sender <-- HTTP res + SOAP + BTP "res" <-- receiver

Alternative 2:

sender --> HTTP req + SOAP + BTP "req" --> receiver
sender <-- HTTP res + SOAP (empty)  <-- receiver

sender <-- HTTP req + SOAP + BTP "res" <-- receiver
sender --> HTTP res + SOAP (empty)  --> receiver

Alternative 3:

sender --> HTTP req + SOAP + BTP "req" --> receiver
sender <-- HTTP res 200  <-- receiver

sender <-- HTTP req + SOAP + BTP "res" <-- receiver
sender --> HTTP res 200  --> receiver

Pal

P.S. Notice I did not use inferior/superior -:)