Subject: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 45 : Compound addresses

This issue has been added to the BTP issue list

BTP Issue 45 : Compound addresses

Submitter: Mark Little, HP
Category: editorial
Submitter's identification: #14
The issue about being able to have compound addresses is not clearly laid out. Can we move some of the paragraphs about this to much earlier in the document, perhaps at some model/architecture section?

OK, so we mention “compound” on page 25, but it’s not obvious that this is possible from the previous paragraphs. Wherever we do describe compounding, I’d like to add: “It is important for the sender of a compound address to realise that inconsistencies may occur if different recipients decide to use different elements of the compound address and no strong consistency protocol exists between the end-points in the address.”

To comment on this issue, please follow-up to this announcement on the bt-spec@lists.oasis-open.org (replying to this message should automatically send your message to that list).

The current draft, with line numbers is available in pdf format and word format.

To add a new issue, please email to Peter Furniss peter.furniss@choreology.com. It helps if you propose a category (technical, minor technical, editorial, minor editorial).