Subject: RE: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 59 : Interposition description needed

I have put the text Mark referrred to in http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/business-transactions/2001-09-20.MarkLittle.Interposition.doc

Peter
-----Original Message-----
From: BTP issues maintainer [mailto:peter.furniss@choreology.com]
Sent: 12 November 2001 10:48
To: bt-spec@lists.oasis-open.org

This issue has been added to the BTP issue list

BTP Issue 59 : Interposition description needed

Source: Mark Little, HP
Category: editorial
(extracted from Mark <-> Peter email exchange)

ML: what happened to the interposition section I sent weeks ago? I would like to see it in the document.

PF: It seemed the text was more of the explanation and guidance kind than a necessary part of the spec. per se, so I left it to be included in the primer - though obviously the level of detail isn't exactly first-level introduction. In the ultra-tight specification that is 0.9, interposition is kind of alluded to rather than detailed.

ML: I don't think this is sufficient. Even if it's just the part of the text I sent that describes what is expected from an interposition implementation (e.g., changing "transaction context") this is important. Do I need to raise this as an issue, or can you just put this back?

To comment on this issue, please follow-up to this announcement on the bt-spec@lists.oasis-open.org (replying to this message should automatically send your message to that list).

The current draft, with line numbers is available in pdf format and word format.

To add a new issue, please email to Peter Furniss peter.furniss@choreology.com. It helps if you propose a category (technical, minor technical, editorial, minor editorial).