Subject: Re: [bt-spec] BTP Issue 24 : The apparent complexity of model is toogreat.

This comment is rather obscure. Since there isn't a section of the document called "Model", it is not clear what kind of things could be changed to address this.  Unlike the other general BEA comments, it was classiified (by Bill Cox) as technical, rather than editorial.

How about adding a section called "Model" then? As you can see from some of my issues, I think that the loss of the 0.6 sections on putting BTP into context has made the 0.9 draft difficult to read and understand for people who haven't been immersed in this for the last 6 months. I don't think this is a technical issue though.

Mark.

Dr. Mark Little
Transactions Architect, HP Arjuna Labs
Email: mark@arjuna.com | mark_little@hp.com