Subject: [bt-spec] Draft 0.9.0.1

I've put a draft which is 0.9 applying only the minor editorials (resolved
as proposed in my messages last week) on the OASIS BTP website - linked from
end of Document section on the top page. PDF and Winword formats.

I'm reserving the 0.9.x numberspace for things with technical change.

Peter

Peter Furniss
Technical Director, Choreology Ltd
web: http://www.choreology.com